In previous sessions, participants learn about timber market and consumption trends as well as learning about legal and sustainable timber. In this session, participants will be provided with more information and guidance on how to use and trade legal timber effectively. The major content will be about:
- Limiting the use of timber, or reuse, recycle, renew wood and timber products.
- Checking the types and origins of wood and timber products carefully.
- Rejecting unnecessary and illegal timber products.
- Prioritizing the use of wood and timber products from planted forests.
- Prioritizing the use of legally certified wood and timber products.